Remove Pattern lock, Passcode, Face ID, FRP lock for LG G8 ThinQ (LM-G820N)
This has been tested on LG G8 ThinQ (LM-G820N) and may work for other model of LG.
– Android 10 Q OS10 v20q
– Android Security Patch Level : 06/2020
– APK method, No downgrade firmware, No professional Box/Dongle required!!!
Factory data reset for LG G8 ThinQ (LM-G820N)
- Press and hold the Volume down + Power buttons at the same time.
- When the LG logo appears, keep holding the Volume down button but quickly release the Power button and then press and hold it again.
- Release both once the “Factory data reset” screen shows up.
- Using Volume Up/Down and confirm with Power button to perform a factory reset.
FRP bypass for LG G8 ThinQ (LM-G820N)
- 0 : Download QuickShortcutMaker_2.4.0.apk file and copy to SD card
- 1 : Tap keyboard icon to open default keyboard settings
- 2 : Tap ‘Settings‘
- 3 : Tap ‘Google voice typing‘
- 4 : Hit search icon on the top right.
- 5-6 : Type ‘google‘ and hit ‘Open web pages in the app‘
- 7 : Select ‘Manage pending searchs‘ to open Google
- 8 : Select ‘NO THANKS‘ to continue
- 9-10 : Type ‘file‘ and hit ‘File Manager‘ to open File app, hit OK/ALLOW to continue.
- 11 : Hit menu icon to open SD card
- 12 : Open and tap to QuickShortcutMaker_2.4.0.apk and install it to devices
- 13 : Open QuickShotcutMaker.
- 14-15 : Type ‘finger print‘, tap to open the 1st line.
- 16 : Hit ‘Try‘ to open it.
- 17 : Select ‘Pattern‘ and set your pattern code, you have to remember this for next step.
- 18 : Hold power button to reboot device.
- 19 : Follow screen instruction to setup new device.
- 20 : FRP bypass done!
Be sure to copy QuickShortcutMaker_2.4.0.apk file to the SD card.