Remove screen lock, Knock code, Pattern code, PIN, Password, FRP lock, Factory Reset Protection for LG V40 ThinQ (LM-V405)
This has been tested on LG V40 ThinQ (LM-V405) and may also work for other model of LG.
– Android 9 Pie OS9 v20q
– Android Security Patch Level : 07/2020
– Talkback version : 7.3.0-239841594
– SIM card method, No APK, no downgrade firmware, No professional Box/Dongle required!!!
Factory data reset for LG V40 ThinQ (LM-V405)
- Press and hold the Volume down + Power buttons at the same time.
- When the LG logo appears, keep holding the Volume down button but quickly release the Power button and then press and hold it again.
- Release both once the “Factory data reset” screen shows up.
- Using Volume Up/Down and confirm with Power button to perform a factory reset.
FRP bypass for LG V40 ThinQ (LM-V405)
- 1- Enter WIFI password
- 2- Insert SIM card with PIN and Swipe right
- 3- Tap ‘settings‘ icon and hit ‘info‘ icon on the top right
- 4-5 Type ‘LG‘ and tap ‘LG VPN‘
- 6 Tap ‘plus‘ icon
- 7 Tap ‘Save‘ icon
- 8 Select ‘CHANGE‘
- 9 Set your pattern code (You need to remember this pattern for later use)
- 10 Hold and press Power button to reboot device
- 11 Follow the on-screen instructions setup new device