FLASHING STOCK ROM VIA ODIN WILL DEFINITELY WIPE YOUR DATA. SO MAKE BACKUP FIRST..
Odin Direct download links
- Odin3 v3.09.zip | Download
- Odin3_3.10.0.zip | Download
- Odin3_3_12_3.zip | Download
- Odin3_v3.10.6.zip | Download
- Odin3_v3.10.7.zip | Download
- Odin3_v3.11.1.rar | Download
- Odin3_v3.12.4_4.zip | Download
- Odin3-v1.85.zip | Download
- ODIN-v188.8.131.52z | Download
- Odin_3.12.3.rar | Download
- Odin_3.12.3.zip | Download
- Odin3 v3.07.zip | Download
- Odin3_v3.12.5.zip | Download
Flash ROM via Odin
- Odin (download here)
- SAMSUNG usb driver click here
- Backup your data (contact, sms, pictures, file everything else..)
- A good usb cable
- Baterry should be 40% or up
- Phone and Stock rom/firmware
- A PC or Laptop
- You know how to put your Samsung devices to Download mode (Turn off and Press 3 button – Volume Down + Power + Home and Volume Up)
- Install driver, Download Odin latest roms/ firmware and Extract the content to your computer.
- With the device turned off, press ‘Power+Volume Down+Home’ to enter Download Mode.
- Connect your phone to your PC with the USB cable.
- Right click on Odin and click on ‘run as administrator’.
- Make sure you’re looking at something like this:
- There is a section called ID:COM (on the left upper side of the window). The blank space underneath it will turn blue if your device is recognized. (If the phone is not recognized make sure you have installed the USB Drivers).
- Click on ‘AP’ and add the .tar.md5 file from the firmware archive.
- IMPORTANT! Do not place anything under the PIT section and make sure that “re-partition” is NOT checked. (On the left side you will see re-partition under the Option tab).
- When the firmware file is loaded, you can press START to being the installation.
- Don’t touch the USB cable while the firmware is being flashed.
- At the end you will see a message saying ‘PASS” on a green background. This means that the installation is done. The device should reboot and run on the new firmware.
Case 1: For one file stock ROM
Case 2: For 4 file stock ROM (no PIT)
Case 3: For 4 file stock ROM (with PIT)
Please note : This is for advanced flashing user, you need to make sure you got full details. Otherwise You gonna brick your devices! Just be careful!
When Click Start Odin will start flashing and wait for 5-10 minute and it will reset your device.
Odin Flash succeeded.
Try these things first:
- Try to use an other version of Odin
- Run Odin by Administrator
- Change usb cable, usb port..
- Always flash latest version, do not downgrade if you are not sure (Some Samsung come with bootloader lock)
Fix Boot Loop Issue On Samsung Galaxy when Odin “PASS”
If Samsung Galaxy stuck at booting animation for more than 10 minutes after Odin PASS then follow below instructions:
- Go to recovery mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons together.
- Now perform Wipe data/Factory Reset and Wipe Cache Partition task before selecting reboot system now function. In recovery mode use Volume keys to navigate between options and Power key to select the option.
Please note, performing wiping task will erase your device internal memory data and not external SD card data.
That’s it! Let us know about your latest Android experience.
If you need help , Email us to email@example.com with detailed information of your device such as device model.